- Fresh Truffles
Why Not Try
Minced Black TruffleFree HK Delivery On Orders Over $500
Why Not Try
Black Truffle Gloucester
Why Not Try
Black Truffle MustardFree HK Delivery On Orders Over $500
Why Not Try
Black Truffle TagliatelleFree HK Delivery On Orders Over $500
Why Not Try
Essential Truffle SelectionFree HK Delivery On Orders Over $500
- Truffle Oil & Vinegar
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- When you visit our website, we, and/or a third party, may place cookies on your browser to determine information including (but not limited to) your computer's location, browsing activity and time spent on each web page. We and/or Google may use this information to report on website activity and optimise future user experience. By using this website and agreeing to this policy, you grant us permission to place and store cookies on your browser. Cookies can be managed by accessing the individual settings in your browser.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
- Purchasing and Payment
- When placing an order on our website, we record sufficient personal details to confirm your identity, and to ensure we send goods to the correct address. At no time do we record your credit card information on our site. When you purchase goods at firstname.lastname@example.org your payment details are processed securely by our secure payment gateway which has the highest possible level of certificate and Secure Socket Layer security. We keep a secure record of your payment details until the point your order is packed and dispatched, to assist with any changes to your order. After your order is processed, your payment details are not stored in any form.
- Legal Obligation
- We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of our site and our property; to protect the safety of others; to fulfil your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
- Product Availability
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure availability of all products shown on this site, at any one time there may be items unavailable. If a purchase of an unavailable item is made, the purchaser will be offered the choice of a full refund, or to choose another product.
- You acknowledge that we cannot accept cancellation of your contract to purchase perishable goods such as dairy goods and/or fresh truffle in this way because they are by their nature liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Complaints and liability
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us as soon as possible at the contact details listed on our website.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our address of the problem within 3 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a complaint or problem to us, our obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective, unless that would be impossible or disproportionate; or
- to reduce the purchase price by an appropriate amount; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the some or all amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 5.2 above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Product Shelf Life
- As a general rule, products sold on this site have a minimum shelf life of 2 months, unless specified otherwise. If you have any queries about the shelf life of our products, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +852 2386 5572 prior to making your purchase.
- Names, trademarks and logos featured on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.
TruffleHunter Ltd provides this website, including all written and graphical content, on an as is, where is basis and makes no claims of suitability for any particular purpose. TruffleHunter Ltd will endeavour to ensure that any site linked to or from the pages of www.trufflehunter.com.hk will be of suitable content, but is not responsible for the content of these external sites. TruffleHunter Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or related to, the use of any information contained on this website at any time and provides no warranty of any kind.